Holy moly, you guys really liked this Holiday Stovetop Simmer gift idea! I’m putting everything you need to know here because I’ve been getting tons of messages and texts asking for the details. I’m telling you, it’s so easy and it’s the prettiest holiday gift!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cranberries (I buy bulk from Costco)
- Cinnamon Sticks (Also buy bulk from Costco and break in half)
- Whole Cloves (Our grocery store has these in bulk as well)
- Rosemary (if you’re making a lot, invest in one of those cute rosemary trees. Credit for that idea goes to Jenn Castor).
- Large Clear Bags (I used these)
- My cute tag! Download it here!
HOW TO DO IT:
Fill your clear bags with cranberries-I like to put at least 1 cup in each bag. Add a cutie, 2-3 cinnamon sticks, a big pinch of whole cloves, a couple sprigs of rosemary and tie shut with a cute ribbon! You can either put a little hole in the corner of the tag and attach to your ribbon, or put it right in the bag. Easy enough right?! And if you aren’t going to make them into gifts and just want to do it for your home, throw it all in a pot of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 hours.
If you end up using this idea, send me a photo (or tag me!). I’d love to see how they turn out. My friend Justine added some dried oranges to hers-so dang cute!
Happy Holidays, friends! xoxo